Missing Lieveries (A319 Lufthansa Prepar3D v.4.4 )- Repair?

Hello,

I guess, during the automatical update procedure in the past, are now two liveries (Lufthansa) defect or lost.. No show in the livery manager, although entries exist

Ho can I repair both liveries without new complete installation?

Thank you so much in advance

Oilinga

Please login to display this image.

Hello Mr. Kok,

Thank you hereby, but if I replaced the file, not happen, no affect. Short decision. Installation with Airbus 318/319 source file and afterwards update with Aerosoft Updater to release 1.2.2.0. So, works fine until if I open my saved Scenarios. The airbus is normally, before I installed a updated in 300 ft with complete functionalities. Now the bus is in cold and dark modus. As I use my safe scenario's the bus was in in normal flight modus, as I had save it.

Furthermore, when I start Prepar3D with Airbus 319 (Germanwings livery) on my Homebase EDNY the bus is in cold an dark modus.

Of course, I have backups.

Explain me, where can I find the file wich contain the settings of Airbus, with the statis working before I did the installation?

I would have liked to have the statistics of the Airbus back. Im annoyed that I'm doing this effort even though only one Livery doesn't work properly.

I hope you cab help me!

Thank's a lot

Have a nice weekend

Oilinga

@Oilinga Did you maybe delete some liveries or add something after updating to the latest bus version?

Do you still have the issue and can post your aircraft.cfg here? I would be happy to have a look into the file, because I think it's an issue I also have (had).

Thanks. I'm pretty much sure, you got the same issue than me, because that is a general bug in the livery manager. The numbering of the liveries in the aircraft.cfg is messed up after doing something in the livery manager.

Your aircraft.cfg has an error in the numbering, likely caused by the bug. Your .cfg numbers FLTSIM.0 - FLTSIM.4 and does not continue with 5, but with 6. So the following liveries are not loaded.

See my issue report here: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/141899-livery-manager-issue/

I tried correcting your .cfg. Could you please overwrite yours with the attached one and see if it helps?

aircraft.cfg

There are also other bugs in the livery manager: while the numbering seems to be ok in my case all the time, the backed up liveries can not be added again after an update that modifies the aicraft.cfg until I manually remove the corresponding texture folder out of the aircraft folder.

Your tip helped. I've corrected the numbering in the Aircraft.cfg. Now it works! Thank you

Christmas Greetings from Lake Constance.

Archived