Greg Moore

PFPX 2.03 can't export to PMDG P3d 4.4

Hi,

I did a clean install of 2.03 and set up the export paths for PMDG 777 and NGX for P3d 4.4. I did work the 1st time I tried to save the flight plan. I closed PFPX and started it again. I tried the export and it worked this time! Now I dis a 3rd flight plan and it would'nt save. Gave me the error can't write .

To me if you export it, correctly, it will be that you do not have it correctly configured. This is my configuration PFPX v 2.03.......

Export.thumb.jpg.d653d6b6d10ece314b879d5f0e19c967.jpg

Found the problem I hope. I was opening PFFX in the start menu. I made a short cut to the desktop and added open as admin and now it seems to work. I fixed the QW export also.

As long as you have your simulator installed below "C:\Program Files (x86)" you should run ALL your add-ons/tools always as administrator (and P3D as well).

This will ensure that you will not get into trouble with the Windows folder security for this folder.

Or, even better, install your P3D somewhere else ;) 

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.