v2.03 plan - No higher than FL260 for LFML-EGKK

Using v2.03 I am planning a flight from LFML to EGKK using the Xtreme Prototypes Lear 25. This is an aircraft with a ceiling of 45,000, maybe higher.

This is the routing provided which seems fine but the vertical profile limits me to FL260 reducing further in the flight to 200. Why not higher? Departure time is 11:30Z 12/12/18.

ETRE5N ETREK UM976 BRY UM733 PIREG UT421 KUNAV TIMB4B

With the previous version I had no such issues. I've just entered the same route into the previous version and the cruise level was FL470.

If you open that template Ray near the top is an entry <PerformanceFile> , it will tell you the performance file that is used and located in aircraft types.

Please forward the template and .per file

From where did they originate ?

I'm attaching the txt file in AircraftTypes. There isn't a .per file. The author has the name of "Captain Obvious".

Pretty sure I downloaded it from the Download section here on Aerosoft but looking at it there are only a handful of files now. Perhaps many have been removed?

Gates Learjet 25.txt

Six pax:

(FPL-LEAR-IN
-LJ25/L-SDFGRWY/S
-LFML1310
-N0440F430 ETREK UM976 BRY UM733 PIREG UT421 KUNAV
-EGKK0120 EGMC
-PBN/B2B3B4D2D3O2O3S2 DOF/181212 REG/LEAR
 EET/LFFF0004 EGTT0110 RVR/550 PER/C
-E/0218)

Perhaps you could post the OFP.

2 minutes ago, srcooke said:

That is the performance file RAY, my mistake on the .per which are encoded options. 

Can the .per files only be supplied by PFPX Stephen? But if the txt file I attached is the performance file I'm struggling to understand why the flight levels are so different with the same aircraft data. Maybe my settings in 2.03 are different. Any suggestion where to start?

Archived