!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

andersenbali

Climb and descent profile

When I plan a flight for the ie. 737-800 I noticed that the Climb and descent speed settings are 250/280/78 in PFPX. How do I change these? My climb setting in the AC is lower and therefore the time to reach way point never matches the OFP.

Im using the aircraft type Boeing 737-800 engines CFM56-7B26. Under Configuration I can´t change the climb and descent profile. It´s not to modify 250/280/.78

My plane is set to climb 250 below 10.000 or accordingly to restrictions. Then above 10.000 it´s 276/.74.              Descent: 250 below 10,000 or accordingly to restrictions. Above 10.000 it´s .76/278.

i checked and boeing did not provide as a standard procedure that lower climb speed that you are using. so someone need to generate that specific climb profile for you with the proper tool.

is it your real airline using it? as it seems a CL climb speed not a NG one.

The 250/380/.78 profile comes from PFPX default for the B738.    The climb profile in my aircraft is default in the ZIBO mod and comes from a European low budget airline company. I guess climb and and descent profiles are company specific and would be great if it was possible to modify in the PFPX aircraft editor

if you have the data doable of course but i check some data i had and that performance is related to the -400 not the -800.

cant you have different climb profile with Zibo?

22 minutes ago, phil747fan said:

if you have the data doable of course but i check some data i had and that performance is related to the -400 not the -800.

cant you have different climb profile with Zibo?

I can.. Just a matter of changing the data in the FMC. And you can easily be right about the -400. I haven't looked into that.

the difference at the end should not be that much anyway a difference between 250 limited to 10000 and full 280 climb is only 25 kgs ...