Simmarket Suggest Its Not Them (v1.8.5 Rev. 2 availability)

Windswept

Sorry to bang on about this Dave, but you did invite me to come back if it isn't resolved.😃

I contacted Simmarket & this was their reply:

----------------------
"Hello,

thank you for your purchase.

You will find the link to download the latest full version when you log into your user account --> Your Download --> click on respective file.

Note: the files offered are always the latest version made available to us..
file names may not reflect version numbers, but their contents are the latest version available.

if an update is not offered through our system then because it's vendor has not updated it here. please contact the vendor directly as we cannot help further.

Regards
----------------------Best Regards,
The simMarket Team"

I downloaded the Simmarket  file again & installed it & it shows as V1.8.3.1 in the Installed SimStarter NG panel, &  V1.8.3 (Rev 1) in the Updater panel.

The file downloaded, when it is unzipped, shows as: AS.Simstarter.NG.V1831.exe  22,970 KB

I am downloading the Simmarket file & installing it, without uninstalling Simmarket NG first.

I am not sure if that is causing the problem.

I do not have a way of checking if Simmarket has been sent the latest file by Aerosoft.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

W

Update

I did a full uninstall of Simstarter NG.

D/L again from Simmarket & install.

It is still coming up as v1.8.3 (Rev 1).

It appears Simmarket does not have v1.8.5 (Rev 2)

Anyone actually been able to get it from them?

W

PS: I went to the Aerosoft EN site to check the price in case I end up in a re-purchase situation, however it is showing there as version 1.8.3, so ??

Archived