A319 - Pitchtrim -> pitch elevator - Airbus out of control

Oilinga

Hello,

sorry for my amateur like question... 

Affect: A319 (64 Bit - Prepar3Dv4)

After reaching cruising altitude and stable straight flight (25000 ft) the nose rips up the inclination goes to maximum.

The pitch elevator swing to maximum and the pitch trim get out of control. The pitch trim cannot be operated and the aircraft sinks. How can I get the Airbus under control again?

If you need more fact or input I will explain a little more deeper as so far.

Thx, in advance

Oilinga

2 hours ago, Oilinga said:

Hello,

sorry for my amateur like question... 

Affect: A319 (64 Bit - Prepar3Dv4)

After reaching cruising altitude and stable straight flight (25000 ft) the nose rips up the inclination goes to maximum.

The pitch elevator swing to maximum and the pitch trim get out of control. The pitch trim cannot be operated and the aircraft sinks. How can I get the Airbus under control again?

If you need more fact or input I will explain a little more deeper as so far.

Thx, in advance

Oilinga

Have you updated to the latest version?

If so, then I think we have to use at pre-flight and/or operational related matters as I can tell you that the aircraft doesn't normally do this.

Have you run through the tutorial flight?  This is an excellent place to start, especially for Boeing experienced sim pilots as the Airbus is radically different from Boeing (this is merely a guess on my part... trying to give you enough to go on to solve the issue  you're experiencing).

Looking foward to hearing back from you!

Archived