Airbus and NavCycle 1813

Tobi.E.

Hello good morning, 

i just updated my Navcycle to the current one (1813). I planned a flight from EDDF to ENGM with the MARUN6M Departure from Rwy25C (see Chart 4-130 effective 13-Sep-2018). However, in the Cockpit i do not have this Departure available in the MCDU, although it Shows the correct Navdata set. Why is it not possible to select this route? Thanks in Advance 🙂 

PS 1: Just to add, i tried the same flight with the PMDG 737NGX (also with the updated dataset) and here i can select this Departure route.

PS 2: Ok, i was too fast. The route is there, -but- it appears at the very end of the page --> so, the Departure routes are not in alphabetical order :-P. 

Confirm. For some reason, the SIDs with the designator M are always shown on the end of the SID list. I don't know wether this is a AS bus issue or in the database. Do you use the same database (Navigraph/NavDataPro) on both Aerosoft bus and PMDG 737?

I hear very often, that pilots using the Aerosoft bus call ATC on IVAO and say, that they can't find the xxxM departure route in their database they have just been cleared. Although it is basically there, but only at the end. Maybe AS can explain what's going on there.

Archived