add-ons and jet-ways

sagamol

I know this has been covered in previous posts. I did a search and didnt get a hit.

the Jetways don't move with parked addons from either fs9 or fsx. can someone please point me in the right direction??

thanks so much...

Tom

Hello Tom,

Your going to need to be a bit more specific here I'm afraid to say.

Are you refering to default scenery in FS9 as to my knowledge they didn't move.

Are you refering to AES.

Are you refering to scenery jetways thats should move with a NAv freq set.

Does it happen with certain planes only.

Thats just for FS9, as you can see you have really just generalised.

Sorry but more info needed please.

Hi Shaun....

I have FSX and with the default planes the jetways move when I hit ctr-j . when I use a add-on airplane and I am lets say in seattle (default). the "points" must not mach up, because the jetways only work with default planes..I do have fs9 planes I use in fsx, could have something to do with it maybe...for instance, the C-5 from Mike Stone, or the Lufthansa crj-700...

does this help??

everything works with default planes

tom

they work with the LDS767, so it's not a given that "jetways don't work with addons".

What I did notice is that I need to park it a bit far forward (past the stop bar) for them to work though, so maybe the same is true for your aircraft.

Hi Shaun....

I have FSX and with the default planes the jetways move when I hit ctr-j . when I use a add-on airplane and I am lets say in seattle (default). the "points" must not mach up, because the jetways only work with default planes..I do have fs9 planes I use in fsx, could have something to do with it maybe...for instance, the C-5 from Mike Stone, or the Lufthansa crj-700...

does this help??

everything works with default planes

tom

For FS9 aircraft to work with the jetway system in FSX you'll have to add lines to the aircrafts cfg that tell the FSX jetways where the door of the FS9 aircraft is. :wink: