Having Difficulty Getting V1.8.5 (rev. 2)

Windswept

Currently on 1.8.3 (Rev 1).

Have gone to P3D V4.4 so I wish to get the  latest Simstarter version.

Can't auto update & when I go to Simmarket , (where I purchased Simstarter), to D/L again, they appear to still be on V1.8.3 (Rev. 1)

Anywhere else I can get V1.8.5?

W

49 minutes ago, Windswept said:

Currently on 1.8.3 (Rev 1).

Have gone to P3D V4.4 so I wish to get the  latest Simstarter version.

Can't auto update & when I go to Simmarket , (where I purchased Simstarter), to D/L again, they appear to still be on V1.8.3 (Rev. 1)

Anywhere else I can get V1.8.5?

W

Unfortunately not. I would write to them (directly or in their forums where they also provide support) and ask them for a timeline for the update.  This is how it has to happen as they are the ones who sold you the product.

Best wishes!

1 hour ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Unfortunately not. I would write to them (directly or in their forums where they also provide support) and ask them for a timeline for the update.  This is how it has to happen as they are the ones who sold you the product.

Best wishes!

Ok, thanks

Usually they are one of the quicker ones to upload updates.

W

16 hours ago, Windswept said:

Ok, thanks

Usually they are one of the quicker ones to upload updates.

W

Most welcome!  Sorry that we could not directly intervene, but I'm confident the update was sent to them.

Best wishes!

Archived