Wrong figure in the printed ATIS

Hello,

maybe there is an issue with the printed ATIS data. Everything was fine until todays flight. The visibility at Bucharest was 3000m, but the printed ATIS showed 3008m. No big deal. Just wanted to make you are of this "happening".

Ps. Sometimes, depending on the length of an ATIS, the print-clip covers the last part of the ATIS. Would be great, if the text on the printout or the whole printout could be moved a bit to the left, so we can fully read the ATIS without having to click it on, because the clip covers the last figure of the QNH. In the example below, the last figure was partly visible, but I also had ATIS printouts, where the whole figure was below the clip so I could'nt fully read the ATIS without clicking it on.

Please login to display this image.

I suspect the difference you saw is likely because of the time difference it takes to update weather servers. We see this all the time comparing VATSIM weather to real world weather, and ActiveSky to Real World.  One won't always see it, but it happens regularly enough.

We'll take a look at the ATIS Printout.  We've already made some changes there and I believe it's already been resolved - but I'll check.

Thanks for writing to tell us about this!

Best wishes.

Archived