CDU Virtual Avionics still not working for P3D V4

krielkip

I am using the VAInterface software to interface with the Virtual CDU A320. This worked great with the Airbus for FSX but I changed to P3D V4 and now I can't use it anymore. Virtual Avionics is still waiting for an answer to their question for an SDK from Aerosoft. Is Aerosoft planning to make this available for Virtual Avionics?

Greetings HansK

• Aerosoft

The last email conversation I had with Amauri Sousa from Virtual Avionics dates from October 2014, I did not have a reply to that email.  I am not sure what they are waiting for but if they need something they know where to reach me. 

Of course, they can have exactly the same data and information that mark Foti has to get his fantastic Remote CDU working, he sure seems to be able to work with the help we gave him. 

On 12/10/2018 at 7:22 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

The last email conversation I had with Amauri Sousa from Virtual Avionics dates from October 2014, I did not have a reply to that email.  I am not sure what they are waiting for but if they need something they know where to reach me. 

Of course, they can have exactly the same data and information that mark Foti has to get his fantastic Remote CDU working, he sure seems to be able to work with the help we gave him. 

Thanks for your reply. I will contact Virtual Avionics and tell them what you suggest and wait for their reaction on this.

Archived