Manual NAT Tracks Not Showing on Map

Hi Folks,

Have searched these forums for quite a while now and can't find info on how to show manual NAT tracks on the world map.  I copy the text from "pilotweb" and paste it int the "Tracks" window, but then have no idea how to implement the tracks in flight planning.  The "Tracks" button at the top of the world map remains grayed out.  How do I tell PFPX to use the pasted NAT tracks?

Thanks,

Doug

47 minutes ago, srcooke said:

I suggest you post snapshots of your data entry

Here you go... and thanks,

Doug

Please login to display this image.

Maybe a formatting error in the copy/paste as the save icon etc is not coming live.

Revisit pilot web.

Mouse click within the track data followed by keyboard shortcuts CRTL + A followed by CTRL + C

Paste the content into PFPX tracks.

17 minutes ago, srcooke said:

Maybe a formatting error in the copy/paste as the save icon etc is not coming live.

Revisit pilot web.

Mouse click within the track data followed by keyboard shortcuts CRTL + A followed by CTRL + C

Paste the content into PFPX tracks.

I did all that, and I now see tracks on the map, but the Save botton is still grayed out.  See my screenshot below with the following questions:

1.  When I CTL-A and CTL-C on the PilotWeb page, it takes all the text on the page, which includes the title section.

2.  There is a special symbol that now appears between each text grouping. 

3.  Is there something else I need to do with the copied PilotWeb data to edit it before pasting into the Tracks page?

Thanks again!

Doug

Archived