Radio frequency on Vpilot

drayton_k

Hi, I am having a problem recently where even though I can change the radio frequency in the plane, this does not change in Vpilot.

It only affects the Airbus for some reason. If I change to any other aircraft then all works fine. Its as if the avionics switches are not on! Does anyone have any ideas?

Yes Mathijs/Dave this is indeed what is happening to me. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and then updated the bus but not installed the latest experimental one. It now works fine so it must be something 

wit the latest update. Ill test again later and report back again though.

Thanks

Keith

Tried again and still the same even without the experimental update installed. (may as well install it now) I always start with c&d cockpit.

However, I used the workaround in the thread above and set the plane to take off state and then reverted back to c&d and it now works. 

I guess you guys will solve this eventually.

Thanks

Keith

It's difficult to solve as it's not occurring on any of our team computers.  I did have the issue, but I updated some other software and it then went away.  Very hard to nail this one down.

Archived