no options selection on airbus prof for p3d v4

Racer10

I installed the airbus pro for p3d v4  , i don't what im doing wrong and i dont seem to have an option selection on the right mcdu . I was expecting an option line item on the mcdu. I shut the plane down thinking it had to be cold and dark but it did not show up when starting.

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I what to turn on the atc chatter and make sure it is in p3d mode ( similar to how it shows up in the version i own for p3d v3)

please advise. 

Peter

6 hours ago, Racer10 said:

I installed the airbus pro for p3d v4  , i don't what im doing wrong and i dont seem to have an option selection on the right mcdu . I was expecting an option line item on the mcdu. I shut the plane down thinking it had to be cold and dark but it did not show up when starting.

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I what to turn on the atc chatter and make sure it is in p3d mode ( similar to how it shows up in the version i own for p3d v3)

please advise. 

Peter

You need the third mcdu in the prof version of the airbus

Please login to display this image.

Archived