When on DESC phase, a strange message...

Croniat

Thanks for the report.  We have changed the checklist and that might have caused the INFOBAR messages to be a little out of sync.  I'll ensure that Hanse see this, though it may already be resolved for the next update.

Best wishes.

• Aerosoft
17 hours ago, Croniat said:

I noticed a lot of CL problems, I will try on next weekend to list each of them.

Do make sure to use the step-by-step flight for that because there are MANY ways to fly an Airbus and we default to the way Lufthansa does. So if another airline has different procedures it is very possible things do not match.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I never heard about such a problem and cannot reproduce / imagine how this might have happened...... The only idea is that you maybe "clicked around" in the MCDU3? If you are able to reproduce it then please tell us exactly what you did just before this message on the INFOBAR appeared........

Regards,

Rolf

Archived