ELEVATION missing

Hello,

I updated to version 2, then again to version 2.01, but I saved my DATA folder before so I didn't lose anything.

The main issue now is that I can't see TERRAIN ELEVATION information whatsoever, the software reports data missing.

Then please, WHERE do I get these data?

Thank you.

Unfortunately the whole process was very badly explained, but yes, I've backed up the whole folder and then after installation I've put it back overwriting anything that was found duplicated.

• Deputy Sheriffs

That is actually not the best thing to do. The backup was meant to be able to pick certain files you need, like your own aircraft files, routes and so on.

Restoring the entire folder might have overwritten some configuration stuff which now confuses your PFPX.

I am not too sure what that could be precisely, but instead of spending too much time on searching, I would suggest to re-install PFPX again (and making sure to delete your current data folder in between). 

Afterwards just pick the routes or what ever you need from your stored 1.28 data folder.

Archived