¿Another BUG in MCDU?

Another of the  "BUGs " from the first day of the professional Albus, at least to me happens to others I think also but either have not realized or do not use it is the following: (it must be that only I have realized that)
In the picture below I put all possible combinations of on/OFF in the two configuration possibilities and making flights never until today I got the copilot to act on the airbrakes to reduce to 250 knots below 10000 '

Please login to display this image.

I have always put CHECKLIST and copilot on

And the following combinations in APP SPD LMTR and 250 KT LMTR

Off off
ON OFF
OFF ON
On on

In the previous version of the Airbus if the co-driver made the extension of the airbrakes and indicated in the ECAM, which in the current professional version does not

And that in the manual Set by Step indicates and explains that and how to configure those options.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Miguel,

sorry, but are we developers not allowed to take some days off after all these weeks and why this is such an important problem for which you need an immediate answer? Until now you are the only user complaining about this feature APP SPEED LIMITER in general. In the next couple of days I will have a look into this feature......

Regards,

Rolf

3 hours ago, Hanse said:

Miguel,

sorry, but are we developers not allowed to take some days off after all these weeks and why this is such an important problem for which you need an immediate answer? Until now you are the only user complaining about this feature APP SPEED LIMITER in general. In the next couple of days I will have a look into this feature......

Regards, 

Rolf

Thank you, at least you answered me, I understand that soys few and overloaded, now the subject, when the manual tells me APP SPD limiter If I have activated the copilot, this below 10000 ´ will apply the airbrakes not to exceed the 250Kn, wing time also if Select 250 limiter only warn me that the 250Kn but does not apply airbrakes, in the previous version of the Albus, the co-driver automatically applied the airbrakes at the same time that the ECAM indicated that the airbrakes were being applied....... well, in This version not since the first day that came out the professional AIRBUS. As I have tested all combinations and nothing, no case of the options selected.

By the way must be that if, I'm the only one who has noticed, but when the manual set by set indicates that option, I guess it should work. 

Soil have selected ON always APP SPD LMTR and option 250 KT LMTR in OFF, Even backwards does not work

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Miguel,

please let me repeat Rolf's answer:

5 hours ago, Hanse said:

[...] In the next couple of days I will have a look into this feature......

No need to push in the meantime. Once the problem is analysed you will get an answer here.

Archived