FS Commander wont accept serial code

Dskywere

Hi, i bought FS commander 10 the other night, tried to install it just now, tried both installers that aerosoft provides in the aerosoft instant download account section both installers refuse to accept the serial code provided, says email or serial is wrong, which I've triple checked, even copy/pasted both my email and serial code into the boxes and still the same error - my serial code works when i type it into the aerosoft support update page (https://support.aerosoft.com) but not in the installer, both installers were ran as admin in windows 10 64bit - any help would be great

also side note, i bought the aerosoft airbus bundle via steam (since i use the steam version of FSX) does anyone know where steam keeps the serial codes or would updates to the planes be handled by steam?

thanks  

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Did you buy it from the Aerosoft Shop? Also the email you enter must e the same as the one in the shop, And make sure, when you copy the serial that there is not a space at the beginning and/or end.

28 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Did you buy it from the Aerosoft Shop? Also the email you enter must e the same as the one in the shop, And make sure, when you copy the serial that there is not a space at the beginning and/or end.

yep bought it from aerosoft shop (https://www.aerosoft.com/en/flight-simulation/flight-simulator-x-steam/tools-missions/586/flightsim-commander-10.0) i only use one email address and i typed it in correctly and there no spaces in the serial code when i paste it in, also typed in the code manually and still doesn't work 

• Deputy Sheriffs

And you also downloaded the software from the Aerosoft website? The direct download from the FSCommander website does not work with your serial.

2 minutes ago, mopperle said:

And you also downloaded the software from the Aerosoft website? The direct download from the FSCommander website does not work with your serial.

yep, aerosoft shop provides 2 installers, tried them both, downloaded directly from aerosoft shop 

• Aerosoft

Almost all these issues are due to the email address... this is what we send customers who contact us by email and in 99% of the cases, this solves it. 

All the serial codes that are sent out are tested and though we send out tens of thousands none has yet proven to be incorrect. There are three reasons why it might fail for some customers.

1) The serial code is just not correctly entered, we advise you to copy and paste it and not try to manually retype it.
2) The serial code is copy and pasted with a space before or after the actual code.
3) The email address is not exactly the same as in our system. Make sure the case is correct, name@mail.com is not the same as Name@mail.com.

5 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Almost all these issues are due to the email address... this is what we send customers who contact us by email and in 99% of the cases, this solves it. 

All the serial codes that are sent out are tested and though we send out tens of thousands none has yet proven to be incorrect. There are three reasons why it might fail for some customers.

1) The serial code is just not correctly entered, we advise you to copy and paste it and not try to manually retype it.
2) The serial code is copy and pasted with a space before or after the actual code.
3) The email address is not exactly the same as in our system. Make sure the case is correct, name@mail.com is not the same as Name@mail.com

well i only use 1 email address, tried my email address in all combinations possible and serial key doesn't have any spaces in it, and tried copy/pasting directly from aeroshop website 

the only place the email and serial key are accepted is the support webpage stated above, the installer doesnt accept the serial key/email address - which leads me to believe the issue is with the installer provided, even installing it on a non-internet capable machine doesn't work, which to me proves theirs no online verification process happening within the installer 

I've sent a support ticket to aeroshop so we'll see what they say - does kinda put me off buying more products from aerosoft though, so maybe only buy the aerosoft offerings on steam and for stand-alone installations maybe go with another developer 

• Deputy Sheriffs

I never had problems with PayPal, but I don't have any underscores in my email address. I guess that was the trigger for the problem.

Archived