Climb to cruise altitude PROBLEM

frankdicara

Hi, I have a problem with my Airbus a320 professional.
I state that from the old airbus A319 package coming out in 2014.
In short, I imposed the cruising altitude in the on-board computer as I did in the old version. Only with the use of checklists when I arrive at the set altitude tells me "climb to cruise altitude".
By any chance can someone tell me how to solve? By chance do I have to set something on the onboard pc?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please show a picture where we see you FCU, MCDU INIT Page A when you enterded the data and at the moment when it happens.

Are you using the CL with copilot?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Seeing that you are in TOGA, I strongly suggest to work EXACTLY through the Step-by-step guide to learn how to fly the Airbus.

If the problem still exits, come back.

during the shot of the photo, the aircraft eronely left alone in TOGA "I probably crushed the F4 key to take the picture".
 Already I read a lot of times the manual and I know very well the airbus a320 because as I said before I use it since 2014, if then the product of aerosoft has problems is not my fault!
Because with the old version I never had this problem.
However after the takeoff I always set the throttle in the "CL" position and the copilot starts the checklist, immediately after the problem that I showed you and that I have not yet solved. :(

Archived