Airports: no lightnings

Hi all, since the last update to version 4.4 all airport scenarios appear as you can see in the pictures. The light areas are only those of gates and parkings. Taxiways and runways are completely dark. I use PTA but I don't think the reason is due to this software because I left the same configuration I used with the previous version of Prepar3D v4.3. I tried anything but without success. Can someone tell me how I can fix it? Look at picture two, it's so dark that the aircraft is not visible. 

Thanks a lot. Best, Saverio

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

First try without PTA and original default 4.4 shaders. Are then the lights working?

Have you updated PTA to the latest 4.4 compatible version?

1 hour ago, masterhawk said:

First try without PTA and original default 4.4 shaders. Are then the lights working?

Have you updated PTA to the latest 4.4 compatible version?

Hi masterhawk, thanks for replying. in fact the situation is slightly improved with the original shaders but the difference is really minimal. I uninstalled the new version of PTA and then reinstalled it by applying my favorite preset. When it's really dark outside you can't really see anything. I think this is a problem with Prepar3D v4.4 at this point, what do you think?

• Deputy Sheriffs

TBH I would get rid of all those shader tweaks. They are starting to couse more and more trouble. Typical problems: dark areas get pure black (what you see) and bright areas white (totally overexposed). Also using HDR within P3D with wrong (to high) settings can cause similar problems.

3 hours ago, mopperle said:

TBH I would get rid of all those shader tweaks. They are starting to couse more and more trouble. Typical problems: dark areas get pure black (what you see) and bright areas white (totally overexposed). Also using HDR within P3D with wrong (to high) settings can cause similar problems.

Hi, Thanks again for your tip. I've also opened a ticket with LM to see what they reply to my issue.

All the best

Saverio

I hope the question is not to simpel.

Anyway,

dynamic lighting is on?

Or switch with "Time Shift" von daylight to nightlight?

Archived