V2.0 out of memory in advanced route finder

I've been trying to find a route from LIRF to KCLT, but I get an out of error message before it finds a route. Ticking "Ignore Route Restrictions" solves that, but then isn't that one of the reasons for using the advanced route finder in the first place?

What I did was the following: open up PFPX, head into the "Flight" Tab, enter the Dep & Dest. airport (EDDF & RJBB), entered the Registration of my Aircraft (I used the 747-400 first, but then also the 777-200LR), thereafter hit "Random Payload" and then at the top, clicked "Edit" to head into the route window. From there, I went into the Advanced Tab, selected FL330 and 390 as Min & Max altitudes and let it calculate.

I ran for a short while and then the error showed up.Funny thing is, I can't reproduce it anymore for some reason. Now it hasn't happened until now, but I'll give it a try tomorrow again.

Archived