A319 not follow the LNAV

Artox67

HI,

I expedience an issue with the bus takeoff from LOWI RW 26 STAR RTT2X.

As shown in the picture the bus should turn left follow the LNAV but is turning right for no reason. Up to now I've this issue just at LOWI. Other stars are flown correct.

P3D 4.4 ORBX LOWI All Airac are current. 

Any ideas? 

Please login to display this image.

Vor 1 Stunde, AAC47 sagte:

Go to LOWI charts on the net and in takeoff RW 26 there is SID RTT3X for departure

I suggest that You use this departure in night operation... I tried it and it works OK

Der was just a speling mistake should be RTT3X and the bus didn't follow the LNAV as shown in the picture above.

• Deputy Sheriffs

@Artox67: The SID you are flying is very special:

- aircraft needs certain equipment

- pilots needs special training

- application at the authorities is need to be allowed to fly this procedure.

While the last requirment is not relevant in this case ;) you do not fullfill the second requirement. Looking at your picture, you use managed speed instead of selected speed. Looking at the charts you will see that you should fly with max 165 kts to make such a sharp turn. With higher speeds an Airbus is simply not capable flying such a turn.

Regarding your pictures: next time please make them at daylight or at lest turn on more cockpit lights, as it difficult to spot anything on your picture.

vor 31 Minuten, mopperle sagte:

@Artox67: The SID you are flying is very special:

- aircraft needs certain equipment

- pilots needs special training

- application at the authorities is need to be allowed to fly this procedure.

While the last requirment is not relevant in this case ;) you do not fullfill the second requirement. Looking at your picture, you use managed speed instead of selected speed. Looking at the charts you will see that you should fly with max 165 kts to make such a sharp turn. With higher speeds an Airbus is simply not capable flying such a turn.

Regarding your pictures: next time please make them at daylight or at lest turn on more cockpit lights, as it difficult to spot anything on your picture.

Hi Otto,

thx for your reply. it seems to be something is wrong with my installation because my friend tested the same and his A319 flown the SID without issues.

Regarding the speed, you can fly in managed mode as well because speedlimits are set in MCDU but the bus forgot the limits after passing WI007 and turns right instead of left.

Vor 1 Stunde, mopperle sagte:

Dont believe so, as the 165 kts are not a usual constraint.

First pic is what comes up at FP immediately after inserting the SID and 2 sec later it changed to the second picture.

Archived