Unable to release flight

Also unable to release the flight, it seems due to problems with IFPS validation. Is there any option to disable it by default. So far, I am only able to pre-release flightplans with the option to print OFPs etc. Slightly disappointing to say the least...

Best,

Alejandro

On 12/7/2018 at 10:52 PM, ThatGuyDan96 said:

Attached are the screen shots from PFPX. I have dispatched the flight like I have the thousands of others I have dispatched for years and when I go to click release, it wont let me. 

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

Same problem for me, can't even add a flight to the schedule (with the hotfix as well)

2 minutes ago, Michael Pitaev said:

Same problem for me, can't even add a flight to the schedule (with the hotfix as well)

Have you restored data Michael, specifically aircraft ?

9 minutes ago, chironale said:

Also unable to release the flight, it seems due to problems with IFPS validation. Is there any option to disable it by default. So far, I am only able to pre-release flightplans with the option to print OFPs etc. Slightly disappointing to say the least...

Best,

Alejandro

Is the 'AIRPORT NOTAMS' checkbox ticked ?

1 hour ago, srcooke said:

No, it was not. Thank you for pointing me to this solution. Just to follow up and only if you have time to spare, but why would I want to tick that option in the first place if I don't have any subscription and thus no data will be displayed?

Just to reiterate, thank you very much for this suggestion and helping me out. It's been a long time since I set up v1 of PFPX initially and I simply may have forgotten how painful it was, but in my view it has taken (me personally) too long to set everything up with v2 so that I can enjoy using it as I was with v1.

Best,

Alejandro

On 12/9/2018 at 11:56 AM, srcooke said:

BINGO!  I've not been able to release a flight since installing v2.03 up until reading this thread.  Many thanks.

Note to developers:  Please include something this salient to how to use PFPX in the documentation. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to report the same porblem, unable to release a flight. Found the NOTAM-Checkbox solution in here and it works for me as well, thanks for the heads up! 

• 1 month later...
On 12/8/2018 at 2:33 AM, ThatGuyDan96 said:

I literally just figured out what the problem was. Apparently you need to check the NOTAMs boxes before the flight can be released. No idea why that would magically become a requirement in v2 but apparently it is.

Thank you so much! That was the issue for me as well.

Now all I need to do is figure out how to work around all the Eurocontrol restrictions. Oy!

Ted

Archived