CRJ now in trouble after updates of P3D and CRJ?

Well This is strange.. 

After the latest updates P3D v 4.4 and CRJ The plane is beginning to behave strangely.

Starting with a little detail.  The "power on" button on the cabin camera flips immediately back to off. ..

And then the more serious stuff.

1.  First the during the climb suddenly 3 things happen instantly. The spoilers deploy, AP goes of and and slats deploy?!.. I sort things out and I can resume the flight. This happened 2 times. And during another flight also..

2. The next one is suddenly the plane climb rapidly and will eventually stall.. Like the pilot just decided to pull the yoke.

Please login to display this image.

I have had other issues after v 4.4 update. Aerosoft Airbus 319 and PMDG 737-600 could not log onto ILS and follow the descent track beam.  

Are there other reports that the gauges and flight systems are in trouble?

All the best

Jens 

• Developer
vor 10 Minuten, Jens Michlas sagte:

Are there other reports that the gauges and flight systems are in trouble?

Yes, quite a few. Like with the 4.2 to 4.3 update, an update from 4.3 to 4.4 doesn't work. It's reinstall or bust.... after my first update attempt, the aircraft turned to 0° instead of capturing the localizer and some of the autopilot modes disconnected randomly. I can only recommend a full reinstall instead of updating.

On 12/7/2018 at 11:58 PM, Hans Hartmann said:

Did you update from 4.3 to 4.4 or did you do a full reinstall?

What is this Simconnect message window in the lower left corner?

Yes I did do an update..

And the sims connect window is the from Radar Contact.. 

Full re install? 

Wauw..

All the best...

Jens

Archived