Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Sign in to follow this  
CFG874

New Documentation A3xx Prof

In the German forum I received no answer.

Hello,
I ask when the folder Documentationen for the A3xx prof is revised again? Is not news anymore.

Should be done for a long time.
CFG874 Bernd

Sorry the answer from Mathijs Kok is from 11. 09.2018 so 3 months ago

-------------

Manuals

Due to some late-minute changes on the checklist as described in Vol. 6 of the manuals (the step-by-step) they do not actually happen in the aircraft. 

Should not be much, just follow the one in the aircraft. The document will be updated. 

------------

Currently the step-by-step guide is being reworked completely and that takes more time then expected.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thank you for your post mopperle, I think is important that the  step-by-step guide would be updated simultaneously with the current development status - I know that is easy to say-. For people who is using  your Airbus for many years, we can deal with it. But If I get into the skin of a new user, I would find it confusing and a bit disconcerting.