A318-319 ECAM Bugged.

tbarker1989

I recently have came upon an issue with the ECAM on the A318 and A319. I cannot select an ECAM page. The checklist is also stuck at ECAM Recall of the Cockpit Preparation Checklist. I have installed the Experimental Version of 1.2.1.5. I am running Prepar3d V4.4. I just uninstalled it and reinstalled, rebooted and then updated to the experimental version with no luck. I am experiencing the same issue. The ECAM does not react at all to pressing a button to change pages. The A320 ECAM buttons are acting perfectly normal.

Thanks,

I have exactly the same issue.

Installed 1.2.1 from scratch several times and everything works. Let AS Updater install 1.2.1.5 and the lower ECAM stays locked on the doors page. The ECAM page select butttons are all inop and the checklist requires a "skip item" at ECAM recall.

In addition if I ignore the issue and continue to start the engines N2 and EGT are increasing but N1 stays at 0 and the plane is in an "undefined" state. The engine sound plays N2 and EGT are fine but N1 is 0 even if power is applied.

If I stick with 1.2.1 the problems don't appear.

I am not in key-entry mode. I just load the bus up and try to click the ECAM pages. I went into test mode immediately after reinstalling. I understand the logic that if the files are the same they should act the same but it isn't doing that. I have the turn around state as the default

On 7.12.2018 at 12:20, okleber sagte:

Installed 1.2.1 from scratch several times and everything works. Let AS Updater install 1.2.1.5 and the lower ECAM stays locked on the doors page. The ECAM page select butttons are all inop and the checklist requires a "skip item" at ECAM recall.

In addition if I ignore the issue and continue to start the engines N2 and EGT are increasing but N1 stays at 0 and the plane is in an "undefined" state. The engine sound plays N2 and EGT are fine but N1 is 0 even if power is applied.

I have the same issue, installed with antivirus of. In version 1.00 no problems. after update to the latest (V1.2.2.0) issues as above.

Hello,

Same problem here ! with 1.0 OK but after upgrade to 1.2.2.0 (1.2.1.0 same problem) the ECAM select buttons doesn't work ! If i select the copilot to do the action during checklist i hear the sound of the click (co pilot press button) but nothing happend to the screen.........

• Aerosoft

I think that will do no good. We have our test beds. They get a fresh P3D on Monday and then we install the last released busses plus the released updates.

If we are unable to recreate the issue (like in this case) we simply have to assume something non-standard (that we will never be able to support) on the users system. 

Archived