Missing Paper in printer

f.skywalker

After the update to 4.4 comes from my printer no more paper.(Contend and Client)
I hear the printer but it's nothing to see. If the loading list has been printed, it will not be visible.
but if I press on it  I can see it on the Pilot Window side.

Frank

This happens to me from time to time, it happened before 4.4 (on 4.3) too.

I didn't report it since I tought it is a minor issue and when I click on the printers lid, it showed me the report anyway.

I got the sound, no visuals.

Might be a problem started with 1.2.1.5

vor 12 Stunden , mopperle sagte:

is this randomly or always?

This comes first with 4.4

With 4.3 it works for me.

(würde das lieber in Deutsch schreiben, bin in englisch nicht so gut beim Erklären. Mache das noch mal im Deutschsprachigen Forum auf. )

Frank

• Aerosoft
6 hours ago, ozgulkagan said:

This happens to me from time to time, it happened before 4.4 (on 4.3) too.

I didn't report it since I tought it is a minor issue and when I click on the printers lid, it showed me the report anyway.

I got the sound, no visuals.

Might be a problem started with 1.2.1.5

So it is as if the paper is there but invisible? Still clickable?

Yes still clickable. But as I rememberi only the printer's output port is printeble, not the whole printed paper hitbox. You click the output port and get your print on the window attach left.

The problem is the issue is intermittent sometimes it work sometimes not.

What every time is the same, if it not works you can still click where the paper should be and it pops up.

Also sometimes the popup window (papersheet) is black.

I always have the plane in tournaround state.

I always had that problem after updating to V4.4.

With 4.3 the paper always printed. I think (don't take my word for granted) that it only happens when wanting to print weather. I think the Sheet you get after turning the engines off still prints. Not sure though.

vor 55 Minuten, brtkstn sagte:

Disregard my post from Tuesday, i've made two flights with version 1.2.2.0 today. At first one paper was visible, at second not. Regards.

Same here.

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys,

Those who still experience this issue, do you all have the V4.4?

And do you all have it when printing weather, not other reports?

At first one paper was visible, at second not.

That is, on 1st click on PRINT weather button it works well, and afterwards the 2nd click on the same button with the same weather report causes the problem. Right?

Besides, I'm still expecting your logs, see my post above.

vor 8 Stunden , Choobe sagte:

hi guys,

Those who still experience this issue, do you all have the V4.4?

And do you all have it when printing weather, not other reports?

That is, on 1st click on PRINT weather button it works well, and afterwards the 2nd click on the same button with the same weather report causes the problem. Right?

Besides, I'm still expecting your logs, see my post above.

The thing is that the issue with the paper is intermittent. Sometimes it works very well, Weather, loadsheet etc. Sometimes no paper is visible but clickable  and it shows up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

I have opened and pinned a new thread for this issue with more detailed information on how to report so that we can track everything easier. Therefore I am locking this topic. Thanks everyone for the reports. We will go through them and review with the reports on the new thread to track the issue and hopefully solve it soon.

Link to new thread with instructions on how to give best possible bug report.

Archived