Missing \User\Documents\Aerosoft\

rallerm

As the tittle says, I'm missing the Aerosoft folder which should be in my Documents folder.

I got this error after following this topic on how to remove it completely 

My question is how do I get \User\Documents\Aerosoft\ back?

(Also the name of the installer I used is ''AS_AIRBUS-A320-A321_FSX-P3DV2-P3DV3-FSXSTEAM_V131a'' )

Someone for the love of god help me

• Deputy Sheriffs

Reinstalling the bus will bring that folder back. 

If you have a recent backup of your machine you should also be able to restore it from there. 

On 12/6/2018 at 6:53 AM, Tom A320 said:

Reinstalling the bus will bring that folder back. 

If you have a recent backup of your machine you should also be able to restore it from there. 

I tried reinstalling the bus, and the folder is still not there.

I don't have a recent backup of my machine.

1 minute ago, Tom A320 said:

Please post a screenshot of your Windows explorer showing the content of your Documents folder.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Have you been logged in into your windows with another account than your standard one, while installing the Airbus?

Please re-install the bus again following these steps from your standard windows user account:

1) remove the product using the Windows Software control panel (do not manually delete the program files)
2) do a disk check (right click on the drive, select properties, select tools, select check now)
3) reboot your computer
4) disable the anti-virus software temporarily
5) install the product as administrator (right click the installer EXE file, then "run as administrator")
6) enable the anti-virus software
7) defragment your disk (NOT if you are using a SSD)

Thanks for your help, but I ended up reinstalling windows because I found out that the ACARS system of my virtual airlines also had issues locating my documents folder

It's fully working again! :)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Glad to read that ;)

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived