A318/319/320/321 Wont Work

Tjs_1445

Hi, 

I'm new to posting in forums and I'm not sure if this is the right place so I hope someone can help me or point me in the right direction. I have just brought a new processor to accommodate this aeroplane as when I switched PC's the Aircraft would not work. I know that all of my system specs meet the minimum requirement for the aircraft. What happens is the aircraft makes the simulator extremely laggy and unplayable. I hope someone can help.

my specs are;

Dell Vostro i5 8GB RAM 300gb HDD & 2TB Windows 10 Pro
WIFI

Intel Core I5 650 @ 3.2ghz
AMD Radeon HD 5450
Windows 10 Pro
8GB RAM
300GB HDD (OS)
2000GB HDD (Data Drive

Thanks,

Toby Smith

Not enough Information here, sorry. From which CPU to what CPU did you change? Did you install everything new? What graphic card do you use? FSX or P3D? If P3D, which version? What is the other hardware in your system? Which operating system do you use? How are the FPS with a default aicraft? What kind of other addons do you use? I could continue with this list...

I use FSX and usually I get 40-50 fps with a default aircraft and around the same for the PMDG 737. I changed my cpu from an I5-750 which only got 2.5 ghz. My operating system is windows 10. In the sim I use ORBX FTX-WORLD and a couple of addons for clouds and weather.

What you're basically saying is "I physically changed the processor in my computer, and now the Aerosoft Airbus for FSX doesn't work". 

I'm sorry, but we really don't get involved in troubleshooting hardware issues, hardware settings, P3D settings, Windows issues, BIOS issues, or Motherboard Driver Issues, and from the little information you provided it could be any of those my friend.  Our service here is limited to our software, and since you said that it was working fine until you changed your processor, our software just can't be at fault.

You might try over at AVSIM, you're almost certain to find someone that can help there.

My very best wishes!

Sorry I wasnt clear. I changed my PC to a new one. When i installed the airbus it didnt work becauss my system wasnt capable of running it. So i then brought a new processor to make my system capable of running it but it still does not work. I will try Avsim if there is no luck here. Thanks

9 minutes ago, Tjs_1445 said:

Sorry I wasnt clear. I changed my PC to a new one. When i installed the airbus it didnt work becauss my system wasnt capable of running it. So i then brought a new processor to make my system capable of running it but it still does not work. I will try Avsim if there is no luck here. Thanks

You haven't mentioned if you're able to run any other high end addon aircraft (PMDG) on your new system?  If so, what are the frame rates? 

The above will help use to know if you have problems with just the Airbus.

It would be good if you stated this in the system requirements. I have a Nvidia spare graphics card (NVIDIA  GeForce GT220) will this work? If not whats the cheapest that will accommodate the Airbus?

• Deputy Sheriffs
58 minutes ago, Tjs_1445 said:

It would be good if you stated this in the system requirements.

TBH, the system requirements are quite clear:

Please login to display this image.

If you are not sure whether your specific hardware fits to the requirments, you could have asked before buying.

When I brought the craft about 3 years ago it worked on my old PC. When I upgraded my PC laat month it didnt fit my specs. However, after I upgraded a few bits on it like the CPU and video card it fitted perfectly into the requirements, so im not sure why its not working as my PC is perfecly capable

• Deputy Sheriffs

Ah sorry i just realized that you are using FSX and not P3D. But that happens when people post in the General section instead of the correct forum. ;)

But even then it does not fit to the system requirments. It might work, but when you add more and more addons over time, your hardware simply comes to its limits.

• Aerosoft

Even for the FSX version, this is way below our requirements. Getting 50 fps in the PMDG 737 with a 50 dollar graphics card is amazing. I suggest you stay with those products because there is no way we can promise good framerates with that graphics card.

Please next time, do read the hardware requirements. They do matter and all bets are off if they are not met.

Archived