Configurations switches Overhead A320 with FSUIPC

JOOP PC

Hello,

I'm building an Overhead and making panels like real. But is it necessary to have a program for config the switches a.s.o. I try to configurate in FSUIPC(registered) but the most switches do not their work. Or there are not the just mentions in FSUIPC. P.e. I tried to config Master APU and Start. Also is not possible to start engines. Only on the screen with the mouse. I use normal swithches, no Korry's. I suppose a Korry is also a normal on/off switch of moment?

So my question: to need a program? Anyone can help me?

With kindly regards

Joop.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Joop, please note that where you first posted specifically states "Please do NOT use this forum for any support questions, use the dedicated support sections for that." Since it's not clear which Aerosoft Airbus product you're asking about, I can't move this for you. Please repost your question in the appropriate section found by browsing through what you'll find at this link.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived