MCDU not working

veerappan347

I download a320 from steam. when I download the a320/ a321 it works fine but after 1 or 2 days.. it starts showing Engine unavailable with A0-0 on top and I cant use the mcdu at all.... please help me with a permanen solution.... please help me...

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Obviously broken installation; uninstall and reinstall and run the installer as Administrator.

And for screenshots I recommend the builtin function of Windows ;)

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 12/4/2018 at 4:36 PM, veerappan347 said:

it works fine but after 1 or 2 days..

If it worked lready, something must have changed on your system. Try to find out what.

did not changed any thing infact I have formatted my pc before installing fsx and then the aersoft airbus.... After every 1 or 2 flights this problem arises ... then I delete my fsx.cfg file then it works correctly....and the same repeats

• 4 weeks later...

I have the same problem, just now noticing your post.

The only way I can it to work is to reboot.

then if I use "safe startup for complex aircraft", run glider for a second, choose A320 it will be ok.

the problem seems to be from not exiting the flight back to "safe" glider opening situation. Let me know what you think or how you solved

Kerry

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Please login to display this image.

Same thing happening with me. A318, MCDU has stopped working. None of the buttons work. Have restarted sim many times but nothing. I have used so far only few times before this happened all of a sudden.

What to do?

• Deputy Sheriffs

As you didnt tell us anything about your system (which hardware, which OS, which sim in which version, which Airbus in which version) no help possible. And please be aware that this topic is 4 years old.