How to uninstall A32xx complete

MikaV

Hi!

I made an uninstall A318/319 via control panel. Now A320/321 not working anymore :( so I uninstall it too.

After uninstall I found several folders and files from busses.

How can I find now everything what is installed my computer, with busses?

What are the paths where I can found files with busses?

I want now re-install these products, but I want clean install without previous files!

I uninstalled A318/319 because not found help with my problem with reversed camerapoint: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/141305-a319-default-view-is-backwards/

I uninstalled Chase Plane too.

I don't dare re-install busses before remainings are removed completely, so I need help!

Regards:

Mika.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Normally the Buses are installed in the following places:
When you run the installer, you are asked where to install the buses. it is recommend to install the buses outside of P3D; best is to create a specifi folder for addons supporting the nw add-on.xml methode, e.g.

C:\P3D Addons; When you install them you will end up with 2 folders for each Bus:
...\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional

...\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional

Additionally another folder is being created under ...\user\YOURNAME\documents\; the is folder is named "General" and contains various subfolders all used by all Airbus variants. Currently the uninstaller for the A31x contains a bug which empties the General folder and thats the reason why your A32x doesnt work after uninstalling the A31x.

Thank's for the quick answer!

I found busses folders Appdata/roaming/Lockheed Martin/Prepar 3D/SimObjects too, and I delete it.

I deleted all what I found. Is it safe now to re-install?

The problem is solved. It's my mistake, because I don't realize difference between A319 & A320 series. I have a two different state of view options. A319 was view system off, and A32S on. If view system is off, the main view goes CUSTOM > OUTSIDE MODE if using ChasePlane.

I hope this misunderstood helping other ChasePlane users😐

Forget my previous solution.

This is correct:

The problem is solved. It's my mistake, because I don't realize difference between A319 & A320 series. I have a two different state of view options. A319 was view system on, and A32S off . If view system is on, the main view goes CUSTOM > OUTSIDE MODE if using ChasePlane.

I hope this misunderstood helping other ChasePlane users😐

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived