A320 Pro P3DV4.4 Cruise Phase

Jack246

FSX Steam works fine. P3DV4 - when I arrive at cruise altitude (from flight planner and programmed into left MCDU), the program thinks I have not reached cruise altitude so I cannot proceed to Decent Phase?

• Deputy Sheriffs

You first posted in the General Discussion section, where there’s no support offered. I moved this for you to the appropriate section.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Now that you’re in an appropriate section, please be aware that some of what you could get by with in the previous 32 bit version (FSX/FSX:SE} won’t work in the Pro version. They’re very different products than the Pro version. The latter being more realistic, you have to be careful to exactly follow the flows and checklists. If you just jump in and try to set up and fly like the earlier version, you’ll run into problems.

Here’s a couple of questions to help troubleshoot:

• Have you successfully flown the entire tutorial? (Hint: Twice or even three time so you really "get its' is even better)
  • If so, did you have this issue?

Archived