Iceland X and Keflavik X issues

jorgenjohans

Hi guys

I have bought and installed Iceland X and Keflavik X and it seems to be a problem with my ORBX Global Base pack and ORBX Vectors.

The mesh and scenery around the airport is very bad, there are some texture and mesh issues and large grey areas around the runway and the airport. How can I solve this? I already tried to configure runway on FTX 3 Central, still not working..

regards Joorut

• Deputy Sheriffs

About which Sim are you talking?

Also please show us a screenshot of your scenery library so that we can see where Iceland Keflavil sits.

FSX:SE and I have same problem with Greenland Nuuk X from Aerosoft as you Can see in pictures

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I think the problem is that both products, Iceland and Keflavik, are not compatible with FSX:SE.

Greenland should work. So again, please show me a screenshot of your sceenry library so that I can see where Greenland sits.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please run "FTX Central 3", open its settings and set the "Library Insertion Point" to the latest of your add-ons in the list. This will make sure that all Orbx entries are below all other add-on entries (where they belong).

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 4:41 PM, Tom A320 said:

Please run "FTX Central 3", open its settings and set the "Library Insertion Point" to the latest of your add-ons in the list. This will make sure that all Orbx entries are below all other add-on entries (where they belong).

I did it, but it doesnt solve the issue - it is still like the pics above.

On 12/18/2018 at 5:08 PM, data63 said:

try to disable the 3 ORBX landclass entries and the FSDT exclude and check if that helps - then try activating them one after another

Not working still..could it be scenery.cfg or fsx.cfg? I do have mytraffic installed too

• Deputy Sheriffs

That can be the problem. Search in your mytraffic folder for bgl files with the ICAO code of the airport in its name

Example for Keflavik: *bikf*.bgl

Rename those files to .off

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2018 at 5:07 AM, mopperle said:

That can be the problem. Search in your mytraffic folder for bgl files with the ICAO code of the airport in its name

Example for Keflavik: *bikf*.bgl

Rename those files to .off

I did that, it helps little bit. You Can see it in my attached pic - its mesh alignment now

Archived