Another BeaverX video, but MUCH more serious in nature...

Cody Bergland

I made this video a while ago, however it doesn't seem to have gone as well as I had hoped. This video was demoed at the FANCON and did draw audiences as well, and one man even cried at my booth when we ran it.

http://www.simtube.com/view_video.php?view...2edd9dbdb6a2891

Enjoy the video.

-Cody

• Aerosoft
I made this video a while ago, however it doesn't seem to have gone as well as I had hoped. This video was demoed at the FANCON and did draw audiences as well, and one man even cried at my booth when we ran it.

Enjoy the video.

-Cody

Cody contact us on info@aerosoft-shop.com so we can make sure you get some freebies. I love what you put online and you make our products looks superb.

Cody contact us on info@aerosoft-shop.com so we can make sure you get some freebies. I love what you put online and you make our products looks superb.

Tango that. I appreciate it Mathjis. This means a lot to me coming from one of the guys here at Aerosoft. E-mail has been sent.

Wonderful! :)

Aren't you the Alphasim video guy? Nice to meet you SimFreak. I have kept an eye on your work for some time. Throw me a PM sometime and I'll give you my personal e-mail if you wish to have a chat. I would like to talk to you a bit more.

Thanks folks for watching the video. While I would have liked to use one of my voice actors at my disposal, it was not possible due to personal time constraints. I really wish I had a little more time to get this done. I think in some ways, the lack of views reflects the fact that I should have spent more time with it. Regardless, it is still a hard video to watch, and it definitely has a hard driven point behind it.

Thank you all for watching the video. I hope in the future my works are greeted with this much enthusiasm.

-Cody

Aren't you the Alphasim video guy? Nice to meet you SimFreak. I have kept an eye on your work for some time. Throw me a PM sometime and I'll give you my personal e-mail if you wish to have a chat. I would like to talk to you a bit more.

Yup I've been asked to do most of the AlphaSim vids. Have been wanting to do some other movies too and there are some projects in the making but alas, time is limited with a fulltime job. :)

Can't contact you here, PM system has been disabled. :shock:

Yup I've been asked to do most of the AlphaSim vids. Have been wanting to do some other movies too and there are some projects in the making but alas, time is limited with a fulltime job. :)

Can't contact you here, PM system has been disabled. :shock:

Can you do an E-6B Prowler video? I am on the fence about buying that addon. I need a video to show me why I need to buy it. :wink:

Enjoy the video.

-Cody

Can you post a new link to the video? I'd really like to see it but it says that it's not found. Or at least what it's called so I can go to simtube and find it myself.