Is this a known bug?

Situation:

3 miles before FAF

-green dot speed/ or 180 kn and flaps 1

- FAF altitude

- APP pressed

- LS off ;)

- Track on

After FAF  (FMA shows the right modes) but the bus don't follow the RNAV path.

He maintain the FAF altitude.

Selected RNAV works fine.

P3DV4.4 / A319 1.2.1.5 (other buses not tested)

Yes im seeing the same.

I came in on the XAMO3G STAR to BOT then the RNAV. 

I pressed APPR at BOT (IAF) where the aircraft held at 3000. After METMA it dipped to 2960 but didn't go any further to follow the path.

I have a feeling because there's no waypoints after METMA it just gets lost but that shouldn't matter.

Please login to display this image.

Good that you came to the same result and not only me have the problem.
I have not tested it at another airport yet.
Does it work with you at other locations?
I really would not understand it then.
RNAV is a normal GPS path.
Why should it work better elsewhere then.

ps. After METMA, I think, the next WP is the runway threshold 23L. Thus, all distances and heights are known.

!!! Maybe AS could say also something about it. I hope they do not have so many other doings, that they have no time for us !!! 

Managed RNAV just isnt working at all.

Tried KONT tonight RNAV GPS Y RWY 26L which has a few descending waypoints past the IAF.

It started descending after EYIRA from 4800 but then just held at 4200 and wouldn't descend further on the path.

I think we have enough cases here for Aerosoft to look into.

I tried the same KONT approach and can confirm what the previous posts have said.

This is an LPV approach, and the virtual glideslope is displayed in LS mode, but the autopilot just won't fly it.

Offtipic. There are also some other bugs that made this aircraft out of service for me. Before release day we had some information about work in progress, now we know nothing. I don't know if reported bugs are being reworked or solved. There are some situations that Developers can't reproduce reported bugs and that ends investigation. What is so different in our systems, that brings us to this place? I also think, that situation cause that customers will search another products, which is normal. End of Offtopic. Regards.

I wonder why this forum is called "SUPPORT" forum.
It would be helpful if Aerosoft takes a stand on this.
I'm a customer, not a beta tester.

Are we doing anything wrong here, or why are we not getting any comments from Aerosoft?

Archived