ConnectPro for A320/321

Forester

I have the same Problem as discussed bei GeoffB in November: ConnectPro is working fine on Adroid tablet for A318-319 Professional, but not for A320-321 Professional. The MCDU appears on the tablet, but there is no contact with P3Dv4. The ConnectPro button is green. It has been working before (some months ago), could the A320-321 update to v1.2.1.2 cause the Problem? 

ok after updating it's working fine now. But only TODAY for the first time, the Aerosoft Updater presented me those updates!

Thanks for your advice,

Best regards,

Gerard

• 4 weeks later...

My tablet shows the MCDU but is not responding to the buttons on the tablet, the mcdu display changes when i do inputs on the mcdu on the pc but not vice versa. I did updates with AS updater for 320 and 319 about 8 days ago.

Sorry guys, i lost many hours of time in trying to make my ipad work again as MCDU, untill i finally gave up... a little later i received a PM of a guy that suggested me why not to try the solution from flightsimapps.com,  i must say, it works super !  no strings attached !  download , install and runs like a charm in 5 minutes !  very satisfied !

Archived