December's Screenshot Competition - Tis the Season

• Deputy Sheriffs

Well with December being a festive season it allows us to share shots of the season where the jolly old fella get his goods expressed throughout the friendly skies.  Images must have some sort of Christmas theme to it, even if it is Rudolph or Santa himself painted on a fuselage of the aircraft.

Users are allowed to change their posted image up until the time frame allowing you to do so expires.  If you fail to post an image based on the theme of the month, it is very likely that the image will not be considered during "judgment day".  As Always   - All participants are ONLY allowed 1 image.

Have a Happy Christmas & Good Luck to ALL!!

Once upon a time there was a very mild and warm winter. A very, very, _very_ warm winter. It was so warm and mild that I wondered how Santa Claus could start his big sledge without  any snow. On the other hand I thought that his reindeers probably have got a lot of fresh grass during the last weeks and therefor they must be as strong as seldom before. I prayed every night that there will come a little bit of snow at Christmas Eve. Or that Santa Claus could manage it with some oil and grease under the skids. This idea gave me hope and I could sleep in the night again: he might take some nuts for pressing nuts oil and prepare the starting place of his sledge with apples to make two muddy and slippery skid lanes.
You see, it was very important to me that Santa Claus could come, because it was supposed that I should get the FSX that Christmas Eve. Supposed? Yeah, because it was the only wish on my wish list.
Flight Simulator as a Christmas gift? You know, Santa Claus don't likes this modern stuff very much.
But he took a try. On the picture below you can see him flying and testing the newest scenery of that year. As you can well imagine he choosed a plane in red and white. Guess he was humming Amazing Graz at these moments.
And the result of his test flight? Must have been like this: he kept the FSX for himself and I had to fly with FS9 another long year. (In the end this was not so bad - but this is another story.)
But now I'm very happy with my FSX.

Please login to display this image.

On the outskirts of Amazing Graz, Austria    (Please, click for full size and full resolution of the scenery. And enjoy all the details in the landscape.)
Looks a little bit like bow and arrow, isn't it?

• 3 weeks later...

Santa Claus has his secret new plane for his post Christmas vacation plans with his elves and reindeers to somewhere warm.......

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 12/28/2018 at 9:47 AM, Aharon said:

Santa Claus has his secret new plane for his post Christmas vacation plans with his elves and reindeers to somewhere warm.......

Congratulations to Aharon on winning December's screenshot contest...Love the livery.

Email to follow shortly

Cheers

Kroswynd, Mathijs,and the Aerosoft staff members,

Thanks a zillion for your kindness, for your Aerosoft prize, and for liking my screenshot.  Much appreciated and Happy New Year to all of you.

Regards,

Aharon

• kroswynd unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived