Radio frequencies

aaflyboy777

Hello,

im having an interesting problem with the radios.  When I 1st tune in a  frequency on radio VHF 1 such as 122.80 it works fine, but when I go to tune the standby to 122.80 I can’t.   The standby goes from 122.175 to 122.815 etc.  Radio VHF 2 works perfect.  is there a fix that I’m missing?   I’m usuing the mouse wheel, mouse clicks, etc.   I’ve tried everything.  

Jeremy

The bus has problems with the 8.33 kHz raster. If you fly online and give a frequency, e.g. 125.835 on your client (eg IVAP), then there are problems if you want to adjust the frequencies again by mouse.

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, AchWoDu said:

The bus has problems with the 8.33 kHz raster

The Bus has no problem here, the sim simply does not support 8.33 KHz

• Deputy Sheriffs
41 minutes ago, AchWoDu said:

But FSLABS and PMDG (744/748) circumvent the problem.
They definitely do it.

They faked it ;)

But anyway it is currently being investigated to change something here. But as long as P3D doesnt support it, little sense to do so.

• 2 weeks later...

Da mich das ständige eingeben von Frequenzen/Kanälen im IVAP bei IVAO mittlerweile immer mehr nervt, habe ich solange sich in den Cockpits nichts tut, einen workaround erstellt.
Mit dem downloadbaren Programm, habt ihr die Möglichkeit die Kanäle direkt im Cockpit einzugeben.
Ihr setzt damit die Standby-Frequenz des Fliegers.
Nach Programmstart (ggf. als Administrator), kurz Linke + rechte Schift-Taste gleichzeitig drücken (linke zuerst).
Danach 5 Ziffern über Numpad eingeben. Das wars.
Geht meiner Meinung nach einfacher als mit der Maus:-)
Sollte auch in allen Fliegern funktionieren.
Die Kanäle können damit wie bei IVAO im Moment gefordert, auf 2 Stellen genau hinter dem Komma eingegeben werden.

Für die, die das auch nervt einfach downloaden!

Com1Tuner.zip

???

How do I set up, e.g. a channel 118.13 or 118.18?

The mouse is only possible in the 0.025 frequency grid!

So only 118.10 / .12 / .15 / .17.

That's not different in 1.2.2.

It is particularly unpleasant if I have set a 118,135 in the IVAP. This will then be displayed in ComRadio. The mouse then only goes 118.135 / .160 / .185 / .210 ...

That is then completely stupid.

Since I prefer my channel with the keyboard on my workaround as long as it does not work properly.

1 hour ago, AchWoDu said:

Why do not I get an answer to that? Did not I put the question right, or what else do I have to do? Or am I too impatient?

Yes sir, just a little.  Remember that our people have meetings to attend, calls to make, reports to review, and they get involved in different conversations.  They also have lives outside of the business, doctors and dental appointments, all the normal stuff.

We have known and posted about this issue for quite a long time, and posted the work around until we could resolve it.  The work around?  Simply use Com2, it works perfectly.  Of you could use the initial COM1 active window only (which tunes just fine), which would mean that you would have to select the change button before and after entering the frequency.

I can tell you that this issue was recently resolved. I don't know which version (latest experimental version or the version I use... which is not a public version) the fix is in, so if it's not working in the latest experimental version then you won't have to wait long until the next Experimental version is released.

Also, I changed your German text to English as we use English only in the English forums.

Best wishes!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived