Can't unistall.

LuisVargas

• Deputy Sheriffs

Looks like you have manually deleted some files on your system which you shouldn't have done.

For a re-installation of P3Dv4.4 it is not necessary to re-install the Airbuses. That's one of the beauties of the new "add-on.xml" setup/registration method.

If you want to do it anyway, you need to use some 3rd party tool to remove the relevant parts of the Airbus installation, like this one:

20 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

Looks like you have manually deleted some files on your system which you shouldn't have done.

Maybe it was the PC CLeaner PRO. I have noticed some minor issues after running it.

I uninstalled my add-ons from P3D V4.3 (except Airbuses), did a full uninstall of P3D V4.3 and I did a fresh full install of P3D V4.4. Now I'm installing my add-ons back. I'll leave the Airbuses for the last and most probably when SP1 comes out. I am flying very little with them due to the problems with VNAV during descent. 

If I had problems to install the Airbuses, like registration, I will ask help here.

Thank you.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived