Custom waypoint errors

I've been enjoying the CRJ a lot, to the point that I've ignored things that I didn't think were right but was too lazy to report.  I decided to go ahead and check with you regarding custom waypoints.  I'm attaching a photo that is self-explanatory.  There was no discontinuity on the MCDU, and the aircraft did fly to the Macin waypoint, but as you see no white line connecting the two, and the miles are way wrong as you see.  Thanks for looking into it.

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

I looked into this, but I couldn't reproduce this specific situation.

Can you give me the complete flight plan and the definition of the MACIN01 custom waypoint (e.g. MACIN180/10) please?

@Propane: I made the 3 + number change.

Hans, I don't recall the exact bearing/distance I used during that flight, so I just loaded up the same flight plan and created a custom waypoint from "Quote".  My scratchpad entry was Quote270/10 and it created a custom waypoint as shown.  The MCDU doesn't show a discontinuity, but it exists on the ND.  I've attached a picture of this, along with my saved pilot route that may help.  By the way, there are also times when I want to create a custom waypoint from a VOR, but in doing so I get a "Not Found" in yellow.  The VOR is in the flight plan already, so I don't know why it doesn't recognize it for custom waypoints.  

Please login to display this image.

KORDKPIA.flp

Archived