A319 default view is backwards

MikaV

Why A319 camera is custom view?

Every time when I load A319 since I buy it, the camera is CUSTOM > OUTSIDE view? A320/321 is normal. I use Chase Plane, but if I closed it before loading A319 the situation is same.

I tried everything but not luck. Can somebody help me.

Regards:

Mika

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

For sure be caused by ChasePlane. It makes entries in the aircraft.cfg and therefore you see this even when ChasePlane ois closed. It might also conflict withe the internal view system of the Airbus.

Then, why A321/321 is different. I use same camera set for both. I checked couple days ago aircraft.cfg A319 and panel.cfg too, and compare with A320 but all camera definition lines are identical. Really don't know what to do.

The problem is solved. It's my mistake, because I don't realize difference between A319 & A320 series. I have a two different state of view options. A319 was view system on, and A32S off . If view system is on, the main view goes CUSTOM > OUTSIDE MODE if using ChasePlane.

I hope this misunderstood helping other ChasePlane users😐

Please login to display this image.

Archived