Support for PREPAR3D v4.4 is coming soon!

Capt. PERO

No.  Not even sure how I would go about turning it off.

Nevermind i fixed it.  My version was still 1.8.1 not 1.8.3.  Once i installed 1.8.3 then i got the option to run the updater.  Sry Thanks!

Hi, unfortunetely i updated to 4.4 first. Now I get this platform message where I cant choose anything and the program does not really open hence no autoupdater ! Any chance for me to bypass this to get the new version ? cheers Michael 

• Developer
vor 26 Minuten, Firefly77 sagte:

Hi, unfortunetely i updated to 4.4 first. Now I get this platform message where I cant choose anything and the program does not really open hence no autoupdater ! Any chance for me to bypass this to get the new version ? cheers Michael 

Sorry, you need to way for the new installer.

I have the same problem and tried to download the full SimStarter installer from "My instant downloads". Unfortunately, I have to use the "old orders" page of Aerosoft. I tried several times, but that server is very slow to respond even to the request to view the order. When I click on download, connection with the server is lost every time. Can you check if the server is working properly? 

Thanks,

Peter

• 3 weeks later...

Archived