Sign in to follow this  
brtkstn

NAV / LOGO lights switch

Hi, since july's version i have occasionally problem when i want to switch on nav/logo lights. Only after few attempts (3 or 4 clicks) switch goes to 1st position. If i want switch it to 2nd position, there wasn't any problem at all. Just the first step. Anyone saw that? Regards.

• Upvote 1

Every second flight or so, I guess. I thought that I might wait with reporting it until I have done a fresh install with P3D v4.4 the next days...

Due to my upgrade to 4.4 I loaded the Airbus several times today, set it to C&D, but had never a problem swichting it to pos 1 at the first attempt.

Did you try whether it happens with all models or only a specific one?

I just tried it in all models, Cold & Dark, Batteries on, nav lights & strobes on. No issue detected. 

As these are standard FSX/P3D command we can only assume some other process tries to keep control over these things. Just to be sure, these are three position switches.

I don't think a video is needed. The description is clear, it's just we are unable to recreate it internally and none of the testers seen it.

Yes I have that occasionally ,I just keep trying and on 3rd or 4th attempt it moves as normal. only ever does it on the first time you go to switch it from the OFF position.

I yesterday found out, that it happens in the A321 IAE here, but not with the A319 CFM. Maybe that helps for sorting that out. I doubt, there is something trying to get control of that switch, because I didn't change any settings when the issue happened the first time.