NAV / LOGO lights switch

brtkstn

Hi, since july's version i have occasionally problem when i want to switch on nav/logo lights. Only after few attempts (3 or 4 clicks) switch goes to 1st position. If i want switch it to 2nd position, there wasn't any problem at all. Just the first step. Anyone saw that? Regards.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Due to my upgrade to 4.4 I loaded the Airbus several times today, set it to C&D, but had never a problem swichting it to pos 1 at the first attempt.

Did you try whether it happens with all models or only a specific one?

• Aerosoft

I just tried it in all models, Cold & Dark, Batteries on, nav lights & strobes on. No issue detected. 

As these are standard FSX/P3D command we can only assume some other process tries to keep control over these things. Just to be sure, these are three position switches.

I yesterday found out, that it happens in the A321 IAE here, but not with the A319 CFM. Maybe that helps for sorting that out. I doubt, there is something trying to get control of that switch, because I didn't change any settings when the issue happened the first time.

Archived