aviator64

Can't turn seat belt sign off

Arrived and parked at a gate. Set the parking brake and shut down the engines, then tried to turn off the seat belt sign. It made the click sound but the switch just jiggled momentarily and stayed ON.

GSX is active but I can't imagine that would affect it. Even after GSX started deboarding, I still couldn't turn the sign off. Weird.

I'm on 1.2.1.5

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

GSX only listens and does not write so that can't be it. 

Were you using the semi-conscious co-pilot at the time?

Yes, but the parking checklist had finished so she should have been asleep

On 11/28/2018 at 4:42 PM, aviator64 said:

Arrived and parked at a gate. Set the parking brake and shut down the engines, then tried to turn off the seat belt sign. It made the click sound but the switch just jiggled momentarily and stayed ON.

GSX is active but I can't imagine that would affect it. Even after GSX started deboarding, I still couldn't turn the sign off. Weird.

I'm on 1.2.1.5

are you using FS2CREW or default copilot.?

There have been issues reported on the beta test of the FS2CREW  lastest update for Airbus pro with this exact problem.

Im having the same problem , cant turn the seatbelt or smokeing signs off , im not using FS2CREW just the inbuilt FO

Hello,

I have the same problem. It doesn't matter if you use FS2CREW or not. The problem is also exist if you use the original CO pilot.

There has to be some mismatch of conditions because I simply am unable to recreate that issue. None of our testers has ever reported this. 

Can you confirm this happens if the semi consious co-pilot is not used?

Hello,

I checked yesterday the Airbus CO Pilot and there wasn't any failure during my flight as earlier. Maybe the fs2crew is the problem.