Can't turn seat belt sign off

Arrived and parked at a gate. Set the parking brake and shut down the engines, then tried to turn off the seat belt sign. It made the click sound but the switch just jiggled momentarily and stayed ON.

GSX is active but I can't imagine that would affect it. Even after GSX started deboarding, I still couldn't turn the sign off. Weird.

I'm on 1.2.1.5

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

GSX only listens and does not write so that can't be it. 

Were you using the semi-conscious co-pilot at the time?

Yes, but the parking checklist had finished so she should have been asleep

On 11/28/2018 at 4:42 PM, aviator64 said:

Arrived and parked at a gate. Set the parking brake and shut down the engines, then tried to turn off the seat belt sign. It made the click sound but the switch just jiggled momentarily and stayed ON.

GSX is active but I can't imagine that would affect it. Even after GSX started deboarding, I still couldn't turn the sign off. Weird.

I'm on 1.2.1.5

are you using FS2CREW or default copilot.?

There have been issues reported on the beta test of the FS2CREW  lastest update for Airbus pro with this exact problem.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/7/2019 at 6:40 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Can you confirm this happens if the semi conscious co-pilot is not used?

I know this thread is old but I am reviving it because I can add something to it:

1st - I just had this issue today while flying the A319 (version 1.3.0.5 flying the step by step guide);

2nd- Turning off the Copilot solved the issue. I could switch the cabin sign switches to the off position and finish the checklist manually.

Cheers,

This is my question as well. during taxi the window jumping i. different position and showing which bottom should be switched. co-pilot bottom is off.

Any solution?

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 7.4.2020 at 18:11, atesz76 sagte:

This is my question as well. during taxi the window jumping i. different position and showing which bottom should be switched. co-pilot bottom is off.

Any solution?

I believe you have the MCDU3-Checklist-ViewFocus option switched on because that is the reason why the window is "jumping". If you do not know what to do then first try the checklist with the copilot set to ON and see what he is doing. The next time then you know........

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 6.4.2020 at 18:52, ruilaureano sagte:

1st - I just had this issue today while flying the A319 (version 1.3.0.5 flying the step by step guide);

2nd- Turning off the Copilot solved the issue. I could switch the cabin sign switches to the off position and finish the checklist manually.

The checklist requires certain defined settings to proceed to the next item. If those settings are not made correct the checklist stops. In your case please tell us exactly about which A319 CL you are talking and when this issue happens e.g. when exactly do you want to switch the cabin signs to OFF......I hope you do not use FSCrew because there seem to be some currently some compatibility problems....

Archived