Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

tazmania

PFPX ADD AIRPLANE BUG

I have been using PFPX for two years . Now a days i did not add new aircraft ( add new aircraft or add new aircraft from template ) 

I pushed add new aircraft ( add new aircraft or add new aircraft from template )  then i filled the airplane specification and i pushed the save button from aircraft editor. But did not happen any think 

I tried to 1,28 and hot fix upgrade but all of them , I have not been adding :( 

How can i solve this problem ? 

Thank you

Post a snapshot of the entry you are trying to save.

Update the vcredist as posted HERE

Run PFPX as Admin.

Many tanks Stephen for link. My problem solved at that moment . I deleted old version Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributables after i installed 2017 version. 

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.