Extra announcement

MikaV

I have an extra announcement. Starting normal cold&dark or turn around. After 1.2.1.5 update the flight attendant says extra announcement "captain turn off seatbelt sign" or similar. That happen in descent just before descending 10 000ft. The seatbelt sign is off in that state.

A319 & A320 CFM (not flying A321 recently).

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Mika,

Sorry nothing has been changed in this respect in the version 1.2.1.5. So I do not understand what happens on your system resp. that you get such a message. Please be a little bit more specific and give me more details: Exactly at which altitude happens it, was it during a complete flight or did you started using a saved flight situation, what was your flight level you descended from, what is the transition altitude e.g. happens it before or after passing transition altitude.......  etc.

Regards,

Rolf

Example today (saved flight) EDDF - EFHK FL390 A320 CFM. When reaching 10200ft (descent) transition alt was 5000. Couple recent flight I made an cold&dark state, because wondering if saved flight cause this. I fly my flights in Ivao or Vatsim since 2007. I fly like usually, nothing chance. After 1.2.1.5 the crew supply is now OFF position default, but this I believe is nothing to do with announcements. (Of course I push it on). PED & Seatbelt signs was off.

I dont use voice checklist, I create my own since 32bit busses, and made nesessary improvements for 64bit.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Mika,

I think this problem is related to using your own "Voice Checklist". The CL has been dramatically changed since the 32bit veersion e.g. a lot of actions / calls have been added / modified as well as the sequence changed (based on requirements from RL pilots). We can support only original installations. So try to use the original voiceset delivered with the Professional P3D v4 and if the issue still persists please come back.....

Regards,

Rolf

Sorry misunderstood, I do not use voice checklist at all. I have a laptop, and there is a word document. I reading checklist, because i fly online. Simulator is on my main computer.

I deleted now my all saved flights which contain airbus. Usually saving "Z", and overwrite every time (I usually start from scratch, fly to destination saving flight and when I am flying back, i started from saved situation) I also put all models A319/320/321CFM/321IAE (I fly Finnair flights) to turn around situation.

After next flight I report If this happen again.

Regards:

Mika  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

OK, I will have a look into it and will make some adjustments .....so that this call will not occur again during descent anymore.......

Regards,

Rolf

Archived