Does P3DV4.4 affects Airbus

MikaV

15 hours ago, Miguel_V said:

I just updated from 4.3 to 4.4 and at the moment I had no problems, updating only Client, Content and scenery, I loaded an A320 in a scenery (LEBL) and without problems, I have not flown, tomorrow, I updated the ActiveSky to the BETA version for 4.4 and no problem , maybe tomorrow when I perform a flight or not, I'll see.

Today I made a flight Barcelona to Ibiza with an A320, and with the version P3Dv4.4 All very well, is more I work all  "Finer " What I can not say that I have been solved, is the Airbus monitoring of rising speeds , descent and end ie SID, START and approx for quite some time, except this, in General well in everything.

• Aerosoft

Indeed.

35% of our support in the last 6 months is about incorrect updates of the sim that cause low fps, CTD's etc. Been a nightmare for us because we use the new parts of the sim, unlike almost every other company. 

On 11/30/2018 at 7:36 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Indeed.

35% of our support in the last 6 months is about incorrect updates of the sim that cause low fps, CTD's etc. Been a nightmare for us because we use the new parts of the sim, unlike almost every other company. 

I understand this, and not just your products only aircraft, because you have more things, and above sure the same team that developed the A318-319-320-321 is the same as with the A330 and do not take a few sprees in the bar, from time to time , to disconnect, as we do have that free time.

Im having issue with the airbus and other aircraft in p3d v4.4. Outside of aircraft is completely black at night. Only lights show up. Anybody else experiencing this after updating.

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, ebaez12 said:

Im having issue with the airbus and other aircraft in p3d v4.4. Outside of aircraft is completely black at night. Only lights show up. Anybody else experiencing this after updating.

Please open your own topic in the general discussion section of this forum, as this is obviously not related to the Airbus. 

Archived